Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sick people get away

Let me start by saying I have missed my readers and blogging. I have been so busy over the past few months I didn't have time to blink. Now I have free time so I will try to blog as often as I can.

Today I want to talk about the sickly people who want to touch all of your shit. I have no problem caring for one of my sick kids, a family member or a significant other but I don't want random sick people near me or touching my stuff. Anyone who knows me knows that I am borderline hypochondriac. If something seems off or not right I begin to Google stuff and web MD it. My doctor looks at me funny when i go to the doctors office because i am sure she is thinking "Bitch stop wasting my time, you aint sick."

Anyway this guy at work today kept telling everyone he was sick. You could hear it in his voice. I threw a green tea package at him and told him to get some lemon from the cafeteria. Did he do it? No. Then as the day progresses I feel like my throat is scratchy. So I asked him if he had sat in my chair while I was off work. He said yes. I wanted to smack this sumumabitch. He could have warned me.

So I did what anyone else would do. I stole a packet of Emergen C from one of my colleagues. I ate that shit like it was fun dip. Anyone who has ever taken emergen C knows that you should mix it with water. But that shit tastes nasty like that. So I swallowed it like candy. Word to the wise. That was not the best ideas I had ever had. It made me feel woozy as hell. I felt like I was high or something.

For the rest of the day I told everyone that sicky touchy was contaminated and to stay away. I know it was mean of me. But he shouldn't have touched my shit with his infected fingers. I am thinking it is time for me to bring my Lysol to work and spray every time I hear a cough, sneeze or fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment