Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why you got so much base in your voice?

So this is a quick funny story to share.

Everyone who knows me knows I am single. No surprise considering my last post huh? Anyway, I met this guy about a month ago while out at a club. He seemed nice and we danced great together so I gave him my number. I have no seen him since that night. He claims he was in a car accident but I still need proof. I think he is lying and maybe he is married. Only time will tell.

Anyway the other night we were on the phone and I was tired. I was already in bed. So we were mid conversation and he stopped and said "why do you have so much bass in your voice?" I'm thinking huh? It didn't even dawn on me the thought he had going through his head.

The next morning I woke up thinking about getting my nipples pierced. Whether I should go through with it or not so I sent him a text asking him what he thought. He said "that doesn’t sound too bad and maybe you can get downstairs done but we have to see about that first." Still... The thought didn't dawn on me.

It wasn't until later in the afternoon that I hit me like a ton of BRICKS. He thought I was a man.......

It all made sense. We met in a club downtown. He was shady about speaking to me, he asked why I had so much bass in my voice and then the comment about the down stairs but we will see. I called him and asked if he needed to see my stretch marks and c section scar. He said he believed me and we were good.

Damn... Maybe I am turning into Joe.


No comments:

Post a Comment