Sunday, November 6, 2011

only me... #161

I have come to the realization that certain things only happen to me in life. Some people look for drama while me on the otherhand I could be sitting in my living room sipping on a drink and drama falls right in my lap.

So I know this one guy through some mutual friends. So we are now cool with no added extras. I saw the dude the other day when i was picking my kids up from daycare and he started telling me about a personal situation. I think this is because everyone thinks i'm Dr Phil or Dr Joyce Brothers. Anywho... He tells me he is in a situation about paternity he is nervous etc etc.

So since him and I are friends on FB and I dont have his number because like I said we arent that cool. I hit him up to see how things are going for him. Is the situation ok etc. So we have a few messages on Facbook. He tells me the situation is recified and everything worked out in his favor. We make a few little jokes and the conversation is over.

Tell me why I get a message from his FB from the female. I would guess she would be upset about whatever we were talking about but.... I mean..GOSH! I didnt even say anything negative about the female. She tried to take it to the next level. "If you got any questions you can contact me directly. Mind your business" I wanted to reply "tell me why you mad son" But I knew that would just add fuel to the fire. I'm not about to fight some chick over some dude I don't even like like that.


The moral of the story is folks, no matter how much I think im avoiding problems. Problems know where to find me.

Also the home paternity kits from CVS really WORK!!!

And another thing... Why do dudes give people their passwords? or use passwords that are easily cracked? "You Gonna Learn Tonight"

2 comments:

  1. he corny and his girl is corny! 2 Corny found each other, had corny kids and a corny life together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have had some fun with that one and played along! Lol. And yeah dude u gotta change those passwords and stop messing with hood rats they nothing but trouble!!

    ReplyDelete