Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Seriously Starbucks?!?

So the the other morning I decided to stop into Starbucks to get a bagel and a coffee. I really like the taste of their medium roast coffee "Pike Place". So I go in and only one of the employee's acknowledges me.

Before I place my order I kindly say good morning and I ask if they could put the cream cheese on the bagel for me since I was going to get back in my car and drive to work. The young gentleman who takes my order says it won't be a problem and he let's the girl who is preparing the bagel know.

Immediately out of no where comes the other employee, who never acknowledged my presence prior, and says "Just so you know, we don't put the cream cheese on the bagels. You are supposed to do it yourself." I kindly replied "I know you guys don't usually do it but I figured since I have to drive that it would be ok to ask." Do you know that this bitch had the audacity to "for future reference" me?

Honestly it took everything I had in me not to jump over the counter and shove coffee beans down her throat.  I mouth to the guy who was more than happy to help me "what a bitch". He gave me the biggest smile. That was enough for me to just take my coffee and leave.

The speech I wanted to give her would have been " you would think that at the rate that I am paying for a regular cup of coffee and bagel that you would be kissing my ass for my business. Dunkin Donuts cream cheeses the bagels and adds sugar and milk to your regular coffee at a lower price. Hell the trucks on the side of the road give better customer service than you have just presented to me. I just paid your hourly salary in one order bitch be gracious."

To be honest poppee's the reason I didn't go off on her was because it was monday morning and I didn't feel like starting off my week by getting arrested. I will tell you this though I won't be going there anymore. That Starbucks needs to get their life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment