Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Cup of....

So yesterday I was hanging out with an old friend from high school. I really wanted to go out but she bought a bottle of Moscato over to my mom’s house and we began to drink and talk shit. Well once the bottle of Moscato was gone we decided to go to the liquor store to upgrade to some Hennessey.

The liquor stores in the Bronx only take cash which I never carry (in case anyone ever plans to try to rob me, you'll be mad) so I decided to go to the McDonald’s next to the liquor store to get some cash. While we were there I decided when in Rome do as the romans.

So I ordered my chicken nugget meal, but was then told they were out of barbeque sauce. Now what kind of ghetto low budget shit is that? But I didn’t complain I was ready to order something else but then decided to get what I was ordering. I know the little girl behind the register was mad but she was laughing the whole time because I was cracking jokes about randomness.

So I get my receipt and am waiting for my order when I discovered I was charge 50 cents for a cup of.

Now I don't mind getting charged for things that I order and if things will cost extra but can someone tell me what a cup OF is? Anyone? She couldn’t even tell me, We laughed so damn hard that I told her to keep the 50 cents for the cup OF cause the McDonald’s must have been in deep financial need since they didn’t have barbeque sauce or ketchup.

That Cup Of made it a memorable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment