Thursday, February 23, 2012

FTP!!!

There comes a time or two in our lives when we need to adapt the phrase FTP. This term came from my dear and ever loving cousin whom I love very much. The first time I saw FTP I thought it was flower shop talk. Yo cuz FTP! I was thinking he wanted me to order flowers from FTD and misspelled it. Little did I know it would be a life changing phrase.

FTP stands for Fuck Those Putos! FTP can be used in many situations. I will give you a few examples of where it can be applied to your life.

Your boyfriend dumps you or cheats? FTP!!!!!FTP!!!
Your homegirls stood you up on the weekend? FTP FTP!!!
You get passed up for a promotion? FTP FTP!!!
Someone is getting on your nerves? FTP!!!!
Someone steals your cab? FTP!!
Some hussie is hating on you? FTP!!!
Baby momma/ daddy drama? FTP!!!!


See there are many other ways FTP can be applied. Its more than a phrase it is a way of life. Why care what people think about you? FTP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment