Tuesday, February 7, 2012

That's what she said!

Thanks to our friend's from the sitcom "The Office" the phrase "that's what he said" was born. These 4 little words can turn the most innocent conversation into something that can be heard in the gutter. Let me take you on this brief trip to guttersville.

The other day I went to lunch with some guys I know. We had some burritos and one guy put extra hot sauce on his. Well we were returning from the restuarant and he made a comment about his lip piecing. It was as follows "damn I had too much spice. my hole burns." and you guessed swooped in with "That's what she said."

I tell you my timing was impecible. It was the funniest thing ever! There are other situations where it can be used.

"Damn, I got wet" reply- that's what she said
"This is a tight spot" reply - that's what she said
"I told you it doesn't fit" reply- that's what she said
"Can you stop" reply - that's what she said

And so on and so on.

Do you have any "That's what she said" moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment