Friday, December 30, 2011

Surprise..... I Blank

So there are many things in life that make a wonderful surprise and there are things that are not so much of one. After a recent conversation with an old friend of mine I found out that he had a recent surprise that was a bit bitter sweet. This made me think. What are some things that wouldn't make a good surprise?

So here is what I have came up with. Picture it you open the door and you find the person you are recently dating standing there with all their stuff and they say "Surprise, I'm moving in." That would be terrible. Unless you like clingy people who you rarely know moving in your house.

Another surprise that would not be the best in the world would be a wife telling her husband "Surprise, I am pregnant by the mailman." Now it would be good if the husband hates his wife and was looking for an out in their marriage.

The last surprise I will talk about today is the surprise offspring. there's a knock on the door and its your ex with a grown ass kid. "Surprise, you have a 10 year old kid" for some people this surprise would be great. but for many men I know their hearts would probably stop on the spot. shit they should make a reality show about it. there are reality shows about everything else under the sun why not this.

What are some other unpleasant surprises you can think of?

1 comment:

  1. Only negative surprises I can think of. Im a negative person lately....!!

    ReplyDelete