Monday, December 5, 2011

Stinking in the club

This past weekend I decided to journey down to venture down to Washington DC to party for my 30th birthday. I didn’t want to party in the local tri-state area because I hadn’t been down to the DC area in a while. I met up with two of my old friends and began partying in the club. It was an epic experience as always.... UNTIL..

The fat girl in the sparkly dress appeared. Not only did she appear but she made a presence. Her odor hit me first and I thought to myself. Lawd it’s too early for me to be funky. So I did the smell check under my arms. I even asked my friend if I smelled bad. He laughed and said no. He had no idea what was coming for him UNTIL.....

She recognized him. She went next to him and began talking. I kindly danced in another direction not trying to make it obvious that she smelled like she had 8 gypsy cab drivers smuggled under her dress. When she walked away I laughed at my friend who now knew why i asked if I smelled bad. He made a joke about having to wash his hands because he touched her.

As the evening progressed her smell got worst and she cleared out the VIP stage area. I had found my way down to the regular dance floor until I saw she had left. I told my other friend I had to go dance with the masses with sparkly dress chick. He said man she was FUNKY. It was so bad he had to comment to me about it again later in the evening.

My question to my readers is why would you go to the club without smell checking yourself? And it’s not like this bitch didn’t have people with her. This is how you know you DONT have real friends. Those trifling bitches let her run around smelling like fromunda funk. (fromunda that rank smell from under). The bad thing is that 7-eleven was right down the street. They could have bought her some deodorant. I guess it’s safe to safe no matter where you go, no matter what city or state there will always be that stink ass person in the club.

You got any stinky people in the club stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment