Monday, December 26, 2011

Time to give.

All year long I talk a lot of smack about things and people but in all honesty I am a really loving and giving person. For as long as I can remember in my adult life I have given to charity and people in need. There was once a time in my life when I was the person receiving charity. I will never forget those who were there to help. It instilled a great value in my heart. The value of giving and charity.

I don't want anyone to think its only a holidays thing. We give to charity year round when we can. I just want to encourage my readers to remember those who are less fortunate and give when you have in excess. I am not trying to preach, nor gloat or tell anyone what they should do. I just think it is good to assist those who are unable to do so.                

There are a lot of places that do picks ups which is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment