Saturday, January 14, 2012

Go Joe!!!

Today I want to talk to you guys about going commando. I am not talking about  GI Joe The real American Hero. Or the movie starring Arnold schwarzenugggeger. The Commando I am talking about is when you go without drawls. The thing I have learned about going commando is that there is a time and a place for it. There are many things that a go wrong. Here are some reasons going commando can be a bad idea.

If you are a guy wearing tight jeans. Look your fashion faux pas are not my buisness but please for the love of pete, be careful when you zip. There is nothing cute about a scarred penile shaft. The people in the emergency room will laugh @ your dumb ass and probably everyone elese who hears the story.

 Ladies you are not in the clear. please do not go commando in a short skirt you have a wolf pussy. no one wants to catch a glimse of buck wheat peaking out your vaginal area. I know everyone likes different shit. I get it but when you sweat haor makes you stink. Smelly pussy is never good pussy.

Another time where it is a bad idea to go commando ladies is if it is close to that time of the month. Look, the drawls are like a first defense to soiling your clothes. If your panties are wet it kind of gives you an indication to go check. if yur pants are warm and wet, well, bitch its too late.

I know my readers know some more instances... so when do o think its a bad idea to go COMMANDO?

*disclaimer* this post was written using my blackberry @ hooters. Don't judge my spelling or grammar!

No comments:

Post a Comment