Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's that smell? YUCK

I consider myself to have somewhat of a stomach of steel but there are just some things that I can smell and it automatically sets off my gag reflex. I don't know if it’s something that is in my head or if it’s just the smell consuming my insides and saying YUCK! I know that there are some of you out there that know just what I am speaking about.

I have smelled things that were absolutely horrible in my day but there is something about stinky food that makes me want to toss my cookies on site. My ex came over the other day and heated up some food. I immediately got an attitude and asked him to leave. That food smelled like old rotting corpses mixed with mystery meat. It was just plain old rancid. We had to spray some smell goods and open windows to get rid of the funk.

Today my sons insisted on eating Vienna sausages. Not only were they eating them but they heated them up in the microwave. My son had the audacity to come in the living room with them. I began to gag and almost lost my dinner. I had to spray perfume not to smell the stench of these wretched little sausages. My boys were almost evicted from my house this evening. I really felt bad that I exhaled them to the kitchen but I could not take the smell.

The other thing that makes my stomach turn is the smell of bologna. I actually ate bologna once in basic training. I immediately got sick. Since that day I gag upon the smell reaching my nose. I don't know why. It is just something that happens. Bad smelling food is almost as bad as someone smelling like old rotting hot dog water.

What are some of the foods that make your body go YUCK?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment