Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beating in the heat!!!!

Yes, you read the title right. This one is called beating in the heat. I don't know what it is about the summer time but it turns me on. Maybe its the temperature rising, maybe its the beach bodies, maybe its the smell of sun tan lotion or the hot glistening bodies moist from the heat. Whatever it is well it makes me hot down under. What makes it different from any other time you ask? Man, I don't know.

This heat wave that has hit the NYC tri-state area is enough to make me want to moan. As hot as it is, i still crave the hibbity dibbity. There are places and ways to beat in the heat and keep it cool. No air conditioning you say? well, try doing it in a cold shower. Fun, wet, and cool. Speaking of cool, how about in the pool. nice way to scare the nosey neighbors off as well. I would say do it on the beach but I am not bailing anyone out.

If none of those options are available to you then I guess the bed would do. Freeze a bottle of Gatorade and make sure you have had plenty of fluids. The frozen Gatorade will serve for 2 things. Hydration and pleasure. Try rolling the frozen bottle of Gatorade down your partners back. lol use it to cool your head when it gets too hot. I would say ice cubes but those will melt too fast. I'm sure you can think of other uses for the frozen bottle but I will let your imaginations take over.

Just make sure if you are pleasuring a random Suzy or a random harry that you use protection. There is  nothing worse than finding out your partners last name is rotten crotch. That would make for a true beating in the heat but i don't promote domestic violence.

Until next time.... stay cool and stay SEXy. Time for me to go find BOB

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading your blog, Joyce. I get to see just how hilarious and random you truly are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Your feedback is really appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete