Monday, July 18, 2011

The Truth will set you free....

It's not like it is rocket science people have been lying since the beginning of time. Eve Lied in the Garden, Judas lied to Jesus, politicians lie all the time, hell someone you love has probably lied to you recently. Does it mean its right? Hell NAH.

I have adapted something and I wish to share it with some of you; a man is only as powerful as his word. If a man's word is faulty then he has nothing.

Basically to all you lying ass bastards in the world I'm telling you that eventually your life will turn to shit. The truth is always revealed. There is nothing funnier than a person who was backed into a corner and confronted with the truth. The best part is when they try to lie to try to get out of the lie. Really? "Honey you’re the only one for me, that girl just tripped and her mouth ended up on my penis." "I don't know how I got the clap maybe I got it from masturbating too much." Sorry, my brain gets carried away with possible funny scenarios.

What's the purpose of this post? Shit be HONEST. If you don't like someone tell them you don’t like them. I would hurt them more if they found out later on that you were only trying to be nice. If you only want to have sex with the girl you meet last week hell, tell her that. Don’t make her think you actually like her. If you are a serial cheater, well hell be honest. Tell the person you like that you don’t know what it’s like to only be with one person.

Yes, maybe just maybe my advice might get you slapped, divorced, or stabbed. After you wake up from that coma you will feel like a better person for being honest.

Just try it....

You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment