Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What makes for great sex?

Sex can be the best as long as you keep it safe, you are clean, and your partner is clean. Let's face it no one wants to have sex with someone who has Herpachlyminosis. (Don't worry that is something I made up so please hit stop on your Google browsers.)  I want to know, what sex makes great sex?

Is it going at it for hours upon hours without end only stopping for an occasional bathroom break or a drink of water? Is it getting pounded or pounding out your partner in rapid manor? Is it about the size? I’m not just talking penis size. Let's talk honest, no one likes a flabby vagina. You know the kind I'm referring to, the ones that swallow the 10 inch round penis' and still have room for more.

For me great sex consists of many things. I need great sexual chemistry with a person. I am not saying the person needs to be good looking. You can have great sexual chemistry with someone that looks like the ass end of an elephant. There's this feeling of attraction that you feel when you are around the person. Your loins begin throbbing and you don't know why.

Another aspect of great sex for me is the person needs to be close to my level. I don't want to have sex with someone who decides that missionary is the best thing since slice bread and will not try anything else. Guys, it’s like those women that just lay there still and say nothing. What a waste of a vagina! I need variety. I need adventure. When I say adventure I do not mean that I want to be strapped to the hood of a moving vehicle while you attempt to put it in. I do like living.

While a quickie is always good when you have guests and have snuck into the bathroom with your significant other. A quickie cannot be the standard of every day sex. Give me at least 20-30 minutes with 10 minute breaks in between sessions. I don’t want to go for 5 hours at a time. Eventually I will get bored and will start thinking about my errands.

There are so many other things I can talk about that makes sex the best thing ever but i want to hear from my readers. What makes for great sex in your opinion?

7 comments:

  1. Do whatever works for the two of you. Keep it fresh and it'll always be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes for great sex in your opinion needamoment? Don't run from the question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tight pussy really helps....hotdog down a hallway sucks. also it is great when your partner and you are relatively on the same level of "kinkiness". but most importantly, the other person has to want to make it good as well as you. you have to want to make it good for the other person, basically. i dont enjoy myself if i know i didn't get her off at least a couple times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That instant body connection. The kind where just by them running their fingers down your bacK or their breath on your skin makes u feel like you're having an orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the comments. Keep em cumming!!

    ReplyDelete