Sunday, July 24, 2011

WTF moment #161

Thanks to FaceBook and Twitpic a lot of people share their WTF moments online with the world. Unfortunately I am slow finding my phone  to capture the pictures when these moments arise. So I never have any proof of the horror but, then again sparing some folks my WTF moments can be a good thing. For example, right now as I type my daughter is carrying around her bean bag with my 2 year old sitting in it holding a bunch of stuffed animals. WTF?! They are kids having fun though.

Those are definitely not the WTF moments I am talking about. I am talking about the moments where you see the girl walking down the street with all the colors of the rainbow in her hair. Or two guys stealing a manhole cover in broad day light. I have seen some of the WTF moments of a lot of friends and they serve as entertainment especially on a bad day.

Today at the CVS in my town I witnessed a true WTF moment. I was waiting in line to pay for the milk and there was a couple at the register. The guys shirt was partially up in the back, leaving part of his lower back exposed. He didn't have on a belt and his shorts were starting to slide down. As he lifted his shirt to pull up his pants, all I saw was a bunch of red pimples on the top of his ass cheek. Then as he pulled up his pants you could tell he was commando. Now I'm all for commando don't get me wrong but this guy really needed to be wearing some underwear because it was disgusting. So nasty, that I turned my head to look behind me. Just as I did that I noticed the patron behind me in line began to laugh because she had just witnessed the horror and my face said it all. I don’t know what part made it worse. The fact that he was overweight, the fact that he wasn't wearing underwear, the fact that he had all them damn pimples on his ass (vomits a little), or that he had all that against him and he was married. I don’t know about you guys but I'm not doing the hibbity dibbity with a guy that looks like he has the mumps on his ass cheeks. It was really that bad.

I mean I know you guys have witnessed some terrible WTF moments. So I’m sure comparing my story to yours would be like comparing apples to oranges. While they are all fruit they are totally different. With that being said, what are some of your WTF moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment