Friday, July 15, 2011

Popping my bloginity...

So... This is what blogging is like. Its funny, I know many people who blog but never thought I would decide to create one. Let's Hope that I can keep up with this as I am the biggest procrastinator in the history of procrastination.I didnt have a great title for my blog but i figured popcorn and pillows would fit.

Let me break it down. Popcorn, because my life is sometimes like a twisted film and it would be cool to give people an insite of who I and why I am. I chose pillows for a few reasons. Pillow, because pillow talk, I mean who doesnt like to talk about sex, right? Pillows are comforting, I mean look at music, "Lay your head on my pillow and just relax". Pillows are also bipolar, yes I said bipolar. When they get hot on one side you can just flip it over to the other side and it feels soothing and somber.

I would tell you more about myself but I figured if I gave everything away, then why would you read?

Well... Now why would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment