Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do you boob or not?

Yes, this piece is on you guessed it... BOOBIES!
I know many people who are ass people while asses are great and I find myself being more of a boob person. Yes, I said I’m a boob person. While you are trying to close your mouth at the shocking news that I love boobs. I want you to take a second to think about this: Do you boob or not?

I like boobs in all shapes and sizes. You can say I’m a bit of a perv but if we really think about it the breast should be worshipped. I mean they are nourishing and really nice to look at. I find myself staring at women’s breast sometimes. I know it’s rude to stare, but I guess I’m always fascinated and intrigued to know what the nipple looks like. Lol I mean is it big, small, brown or pink? I feel like the Bubba Gump of breasts. LOL. I like big boobies, small boobies, medium boobies, big nipple boobies, little nipple boobies.

The kinds of boobies I don’t like are empty boobies. You know the kind, fried egg on a nail. Ever seen a woman sit down and her boobs meet the chair before she does? What a total turn off. Or a woman trying to be sexy wearing a dress or something without a bra and her boobs are so empty the nipple looks like an afterthought? I have seen this many times and let me tell you DISAPPOINTMENT.

I am going to let a few of you down by saying I am not posting my breasts. You already know who you are so please don’t text me telling me I suck for this. Lol.


Ok time to go, all this boob talk has made me hungry.

So do you boob or not?

2 comments: