Monday, September 19, 2011

Dum Dum Dum.... Captain save a hoe to the rescue!!!!

First of all I have been busy as heck with this school thing...*grumbles* my history book sucks but that is not what this blog is about today. Today, like right now!! I want to give a shout out to all the Captain save-a-hoe's in the world. Now don't think I am doing this out of sheer hatred. Nope. I can't. I too was a Captain save-a-hoe many of times. This is why I have to give props to all my fellow super heroes and tell them.... STOP THAT SHIT!!

Like I said, I too have fallen victim. I have been lured in by nice smiles and tragic life stories of being raised in a single parent home. I too have been bamboozled by the "I live at home with my mother but I am going to be moving out soon". Oh yea they move out all right, right into your SHIT. Eating up all your food and taking your kindness for weakness. Those days are done for me and this is why I am trying to help you.

You do not need to deal with that person’s drama. They were abused as a child? Damn that sucks. Go see a therapist. They get paid a lot of money to listen to people bitch and moan about their "terrible lives" and how uncle chuck who wasn’t really your uncle tried to look at them in the bath that one time. Don’t let these hoes fool you. Half of these stories probably aren't even true!!! It's all a game.

I am sorry if hoe's phones get cut off this month, if their rents don’t get paid. It’s not my fault. Male and female hoes alike need to run out and get a JOB! Pay your own bills. Go exploit your fellow hoes. Leave us captains be. Sometimes we need to be saved too from you no job having, every excuse in the world giving, big dick nice smile owning bastards.

So today mon amis of the Save-a-hoe world, stand with me in unison and say FUCK YOU PAY ME!!! This is our time to shine. Let them hoes perish in the fiery abyss.

Have you been a Captain? When and how did you realize that you were saving a hoe? Would you do it again or will you join me in my battle against the hoes?

5 comments:

  1. OMG you are so right!! I've been a captain way too many times and the outcome is always the same UNGRATEFULNESS and more drama in my life!!! As if I already don't have enough!! On top of that is wasting energy on others that truly don't deserve it! They never truly become better people they just move their ungrateful ass on to the next person they can leech off. But today I vow I will no longer be a
    captain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I do undertand your point of view, but some folks out there relish in the fact that they are saving hoes because they have 1. Either a god complex or 2. Are humanitarians who try to make these hoes into productive members of society. Now I firmly believe that we need these hoes cuz you know the saying "Bird Sex is the Best Kind Of Sex" So what if you've being burned in more ways than one by a hoe, just have faith that the next hoe won't steal your check! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous who posted on 9/21....

    This has got to be the dumbest shit i have EVER heard!!!!!

    When I say hoes... I dont just mean women as in birds. I mean Hoes in the sense as a person in distress. ie: a dude down on his luck with no job and no where to live. a girl who is fresh out of an abusive relationship.. etc etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM. HOES GET NO LOVE!

    ReplyDelete