Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the Popper has been Pooped

now contrary to the title, this post is not about poop. I haven't been posting much lately because I have had a lot going on with work, school, the kids and my constant failed attempts at a personal life.

Let me fill you guys in on recent events. Mind you, I am not complaining. I am in the middle of job transitions. I am in the middle of a semester that is online and Saturdays. I got stood up the other day for brunch. Initially I was upset but then I said Fuck it. I'm a beautiful woman who deserves a quiet brunch at Ihop.

My brunch at Ihop was disturbed by unneccessary phone drama, which I hope I defused. I am getting too old for too much confusion. Especially confusion that has nothing to do with me. I digress. Every and anyone who knows me personally know me and Ihop do not agree very well. That came and passed.

Friday I went out to party with friends that I feel I neglect way too much. Honestly its because my schedule sucks being a single parent. I love the kids though  :) mine anyway. I went out to the city and had an awesome time. I got home @ 330 to be up for school @ 630.

That was the absolute longest English class EVER. I remember the days I could party all night and go to work like nothing. I must have gotten old. The rest of Saturday I hated life and everyone in it. I was the biggest bitch and it was not intentional. At one point I remember telling someone I couldn't wait for them to die so I can dance on their casket. Yes reader's that was UBER messed up. For those who don't know when I don't sleep or am hungry I turn into something terrible. I am going to get a handle on that.

Anyway the next day cause I slept all Saturday night. I did homework, and watched the Jets lose. Boo bitch Boo. We'll get them next time. Yesterday was stressful and it brings us to today. I am posting to tell my fans I love them and forgotten. Just been horrendously busy. Tonight I will post something awesome!!!! I PROMISE.

Have a good day Poppee's

No comments:

Post a Comment