Thursday, September 22, 2011

Say what you mean and mean what you say

Today I'm venting because I’m tired of the dating scene and the games that people play. In this day and age dating is so damned hard. What makes it even harder is that people always have ulterior motives. Why can't we be up front with each other about what we want? Why does it have to be a dating game?
If you meet someone and think they are good looking and are only interested in getting their box or pole just say so. Why pretend to be interested in that person? Why waste your time and theirs? I mean if initially you are interested in getting to know who they are and then decide you don't like them then say so. It would hurt their feelings less if you are upfront. Don't wait for them to catch feelings 6 months down the line to say "So um, I don’t really like you"

I respect a man more when he says "I'm not interested in your job, personality or what you did yesterday. I am just interested in sex." Would he probably get smacked if he is rude about it? Maybe but he will get honesty points. Honesty is big in my book. If you are honest then there is no room for lies...
With that being said please do not tell people things that are not true. "I love you; you mean the world to me." "I want you to be my girl". Things like this only get people into situations they are not ready for. If you love the person then fine, say it. But don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Nothing is accomplished by doing this. Someone’s feelings end up getting hurt and someone else ends up looking like a big dirt bag.

And stop asking people out on dates or accepting dates you really don't want to go on. That way people won't be let down or stood up. This is getting ridiculous. I'm done ranting.

Have a good night... I’m upset right now... in the words of my cousin... FTP.. FUCK Them PUTOS... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment