Saturday, September 3, 2011

Prostitute's paying taxes in Germany

 While I was watching CNN this morning to get my daily dosage of depression from the media they reported about a machine on the streets of Bonn Germany. Well this is not your ordinary machine. A prostitute puts $8.70 into the machine so she can work for the day. This is supposed to cover her taxes for the day. The machine itself is not a fly by night machine. It is made by Siemens. It actually looks a little like a Munimeter. Those in NY and DC know what a Munimeter is.

The machine was not the best part of the story reported. They went on to saying that prostitution was legal in Germany. Something I didn't know. They also said that the government put up special stalls called conjugal stalls. They said it’s so they have areas to do their business. Seriously, like is prostitution that popular over there?

I guess since the thoughts about certain sex acts are so taboo here in the U.S. I couldn't help but to think ewww, a little wooden box for johns to get their rocks off. Wouldn't they be afraid to be seen leaving from there? I guess for the women workers it is optimal. They don't have to leave their area missing out on other possible financial opportunities.

I still have problems thinking about those little rooms that are in the back of the stores where you get adult movies and toys and motels. When I was traveling across the US I had to check into a motel because I couldn’t drive anymore. I didn't sleep very well thinking that maybe the people before me were putting DNA all over the bed and the sheets may not have been changed. I was on top of the blanket the whole time, while fully clothed, trying not to touch anything.

Can you imagine the fuckery that would go on if conjugal stalls would be implemented here in the United States? People who are not in the adult industry of street sex would be getting those daily tickets so they can have sex with their mates and not be arrested. Cop would come by, "Can I see your papers?" As dude is mid business and present the ticket. The cop would then nod and walk away. "Carry on, I'm next."

With all the free Vagina and Penis in the world I don't know why people pay for it. Is it just a fantasy? Sex with a stranger kind of deal? Or is it because someone people want certain fetishes taken care of that they are ashamed to verbally speak about with their mates? I guess I know why people do it.

I mean I want to ask my readers: Would you have sex with someone for money if it were legal?
Would you purchase sex? Hell, have you? Besides getting a nut and maybe crabs was there anything else you got from it?  Feel free to answer anonymously.

4 comments:

  1. Yoh I never knew they paid taxes. Wow I have to share this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex is free. I always say that. There's too many people giving it away to have to pay for it but I do understand the mindset of someone who does pay for it. Your paying money not to deal with other things. No nagging, no dating, no obligations, and no feelings. It's like paying someone to leave you alone afterward, which is what a lot of people really want. Theres an old saying in the world of paid sex "your not paying for the sex, your paying for her to leave"

    Harris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from europe and I think that prostitution should be legalized all over the planet. To try and forbid the oldest trade of the world just makes things harder for those who have to or want to do that job and their customers. In Austria where I live they even have social security and health care, it's a job like every other too for them. And honestly I am glad that there are people like that out there, it makes the world safer for me. There are a lot of weird people in this world or some that just 'cant get any for free'. Just imagine all these weirdos wouldn't have some sort of 'outlet' for their fetishes or simply for their need of intimacy with someone they pay for because that is the only way.
    I'm not so sure about those stalls though. I guess for street prostitution it is better than behind a tree after all though. They are discussing if they should forbid street prostitution in Austria now and only have them sitting in brothels, because it is safer for them.

    Curlydona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your input. It puts a different perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete