Sunday, September 11, 2011

When da henny's in da system....

When the Henny's in the system ain’t no telling if I fuck or if I diss them.. This is semi quotable. A line from Jay-z's I'm a Hustler change slightly to depict my favorite drink. Tonight I want to talk to you about drunken sex. No I didn’t stutter or stammer. I said drunken sex. Drunken sex while in some cases can be great it can go terrible bad. I just want to examine the possible situations that can occur when drunken sex goes bad.

I heard one of the best antidotes ever while serving in one of the most elite fighting forces in the US. One of the guys that I served with told us a story about drunken sex gone terribly wrong. He had been dating a girl for quite a while and sex was no mystery to them. One night they were engaging in drunken sex in the shower and she hit her head against the tile. He said she passed out and was bleeding a little but due to his inebriation her left her there. In the morning she woke up with a bad headache, a gash and in the shower.

The next best antidote I heard was told to me by another colleague in a different line of work. The story was of when he was in college. He had bought a girl home during a wild party night and had awesome sex. The only problem was when he woke up in the A.M. There was blood all over the bathroom and there was a hole in the wall. He had no idea what had happened. His roommate had reminded him of the event. He had wild sex with the girl in the bathroom and somehow her foot went through the bathroom wall. They were so drunk they didn’t realize what happened but it made for an awesome story. The girl didn’t die or anything she is alive and well somewhere.

The whole conclusion while drunken sex can last all night, get nice and rough, it can get dangerous. So not only should you wrap up but, you should have sex in a padded room.

Do you have any stories of drunken sex gone badly? Well you know we want to hear them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment