Saturday, August 6, 2011

ANo or AnYes

It’s time to talk about taking a ride down the Hershey highway. For some this is a journey into forbidden land. For other's it is a journey to a great time. For those slow people who take a minute to catch on, I am talking about anal also known as anal sex. Did I spell it out enough?

I know people all over the United States and have had conversations about different things. Anal is a conversation that always comes up in sex. Either people are all for it or all against it. It always makes for a good conversation piece. Well for the perverts like me it does anyway.

Now let's not be discriminatory. I know many gay men who are AnYes, but there are some out there who are ANO. This piece is about both men and women who equally enjoy or are repulsed in the giving or receiving of anal sex. There are some men who think having anal sex with their women makes them feel like less of a man but being afraid of your own sexuality is another story.

The people who are AnYes (for anal sex) well these folks can tell you what lube is the best. How it should be put in. Even about how the anal sex has made them achieve multiple orgasms. Anal sex is about being perceptive of your partner. I mean if you are a guy and want your woman to continue giving up the brown eye. Then please be perceptive. Yes, I said perceptive. Now I know that when your little penises are hard it is hard to think about anything else but listen. If your woman says ow and you’re in that hole. It’s not a pleasure ow. It means Muthafu@@a if you don’t get that thing out of there I may have to hurt you.  Also women if you like anal or decide to try it, make sure your bum is fresh from the inside out. I don’t think your man wants his penis to smell of rotting garbage and yesterday’s lasagna. I'm just saying, while you broads think your poop smells like flowers it really smells like rotting carcasses.

For my ANo's I can truly understand why you don't want to do it. Some of the things I have heard were: But that's nasty. Well what if I shit on him? What if I have a gaping butt hole and when I laugh my poop just shoots out? Ok the last one was a stretch but even I laughed as I typed that out. All the concerns are definitely valid none the less.


I can't confirm nor deny my status on whether I am ANo or AnYes due to privacy reasons. I was just wondering how many of you are ANo or AnYes are. Explain why.....


You don’t have to post using your real name or a name I might recognize but seeing how many are on each side would be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ poop shoot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crude, disgusting and yet somehow, managed to sound almost philosophical about the complexities of taking it in the ass. Sweet. LoL

    ReplyDelete