Tuesday, August 16, 2011

touch it or torment it

Masturbation is something that is considered a normal part of life. Well to me  it is anyway. I have met some people who claim to have never fiddled the kitty or stroked the pole. It just makes me wonder, can people  get by without doing it?

A few years back I decided to take a sabbatical from sex. I became celibate. I went for about 2 weeks without masturbating before I realized that if I didn't have an orgasm stat I was more than likely going to hurt someone.

So remained celibate but continued to get my rocks off myself. In a lot of religions this is definitely a faux pas but I figured if Jesus forgave Judas and his persecutors for crucifying him I might be forgiven for kneading my dough. Anyway I broke my celibacy after a few months and got knocked up. Go team condoms! They only work if you use them all the time.

I don't know how people can go around not doing it. In my eyes masturbation is right up there with peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread; Simple but  amazing! Maybe those folks don't know what its like to truly climax don't know. Or maybe just maybe I'm an addict. It can go either way but I will plead the fifth if ever asked about it.


Are you a person who masturbates or are you grossed about by the very thought?

4 comments:

  1. No one can ever claim that they've never masturbated! After having 2 girls I started reading up on normal sexual behaviors of kids cause girls are just way too curious. Some of the articles said that kids sometimes start masturbating at 6 months! Yeah 6 months I was shocked to hear that. It soothes some of them into going to sleep or keeps them entertained when they're bored. I don't mean they knead the dough lol but they actually hump their cribs to get a sensation. So you never know if you were ever one of those babies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous I know I started really really early. But I do know a lot of people that have no sex drive what so ever. They don't feel sex is neccesary. Myself on the other hand well.... Maybe that will be my next blog topic. Sex drive....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have u ever masturbated over a female friend u thought was freaking hot? ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous I hope you know the popcorn popper is a female. But to answer your question I try to keep my friends just that. So I try not to look @ them sexually. Now other females? Hell yes!

    ReplyDelete