Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gili's Passion Secretz

Ok so many who know me know that I always like to promote my friends and support their success. Today I am promoting a friend of mine from high school named Gili. Yes it was a long time ago, so what? Well she is what they call a passion consultant. Ever wonder where I get my BOB's from? For those who dont know what BOB stands for or who he is, BOB is my Battery Operated Boyfriend aka vibrators. Well I get them from her.

While an occasional trip to adult store can be fun. It can feel kind of dirty especially when the dirty clerk behind the counter looks at what you are buying and gives you the pervy look. Once I discovered I could purchase my products in confidence well it changed my life.

Ok so here is how it works. You can go to her website which the link will be provided later or She can be contacted via telephone. You can order direct or you can set up what is called a passion party. A passion party is not an ORGY or a SEX party. She brings various products, lubes, games etc. You invite your friends over and she gives a presentation. While no one likes sitting through an hour of someone talking to them about stuff, this is actually fun.

You have some drinks on hand, listen and watch. I had the pleasure of sitting through one of her parties and she is one of the best consultants I have seen in action. Yes I AM A PERVERT. We have established that. So I have been to a few different parties before. Gili is extremely informative about all of the products her company provides and she is really fun. She really knows how to get the crowd to participate. ONCE AGAIN it is not an ORGY OR SEX PARTY.


Anyway, if you ever buy anything from her all her packages come in plain box and her address is the return address. So it is very discrete. When my packages come I can bring them in the house without my children knowing what's in the box, which of course is great for me. Those that know me know about the incident with my son finding my BOB. UGH!!! But I digress.


For more information about her products you can visit her website at
Her contact information is on there as well.

If you tell her popcorn popper referred you I get a discount on my next purchase. I’m just saying a new BOB would be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment