Saturday, August 20, 2011

The desk workout

Forget the Kanye work out I’m on that desk workout. I sit at my desk for almost 7 hours a day. After a few hours I feel my body stiffening up, not in a good way. Getting a good workout in can be hard if you have a hectic schedule. So every now and then I get on my desk workout.

For those of you idiots out there that think I mean doing jumping jacks and pushups that is not what I am talking about. There are times I walk a few laps around the office. Make it seem like I forgot something at my desk on my way to speak to someone. Even though it is a small amount of walking every little bit helps. I also use the steps instead of the elevator most times. Does it help? Let's ask my sexy calves?

Today I decided to engage in sun gods (arm circles), sitting individual leg lifts and waist twists. It woke me up and I feel good now. While people will shoot you funny looks if they see you doing this don't be scared to get your blood flowing. Everyone likes a little eye candy. I am not saying by doing this everyone will find you irresistible and you will melt away the fat. If you get active a little at a time before you know it you will get nice and shapely without realizing.


Disclaimer: Eating healthy and working out for 30 minutes a day is always recommended by experts. I am not an expert. Also I don't hate fat people. I just hate looking at my own jelly rolls so why would I want to look at yours? I am not the picture of health. I AM HUMAN.

What are some other ways other than the gym and sex that you workout?


No comments:

Post a Comment