Monday, August 22, 2011

Pussy in a glass no more.; the power of no

The definition of pussy in a glass is simple and there isn’t a nice way to put it. Pussy/Dick in a glass is the fall back sex person that you call when all else fails. Usually that person is your go to person because they are reliable.

So last night the popcorn popper was almost a victim of drunken dialing and becoming pussy in a glass. While I knew based on the time and the person it couldn't have been for anything other than a booty call. I still felt compelled to answer. So I did. And you guessed it, the person wanted to come over. Well I am glad to report that I did kindly say no thank you.

Most of you may be thinking that the Popcorn Popper has lost her ever loving mind, especially since my sex life is as exciting as calling Bingo numbers in an old folk’s home for deaf people. Here is the thing though I would rather be with B.O.B than to be consumed in the amount of drama that this person brings to the table. I am not saying that saying no was easy. Lord knows I was so tempted but the past kept flashing in front of me. Since I know that history tends to repeat itself I have to say that this time I was on the winning end.

Or was I? All night I had vivid dreams of wild adventures. My damned loins were throbbing for hours. So in the AM I decided that maybe that offer wouldn't be so bad. I contemplated accepting the offer for a later date. I didn't make the call though. The one thing I know about the drunken late night call is this, if they don't offer when they are sober maybe you weren't their first call while they were drunk or worse maybe you are only attractive to them when they are wearing their beer goggles.

Later on in the day when I had to interact with this person they acted as if the offer had never been presented. Could it have been pride? I mean since I did say no. Or could it just be that some people never change and I will always be that pussy in a glass for said person? I go with the latter. That is why I am glad that I learned the power of NO.  While some people never change I am glad that I had the power to do so. It isn't easy being so damned good but man I am GOOD.


When was the last time you were or contacted your dick/pussy in a glass? Have you been a victim of late night calling? How did you handle it?

1 comment:

  1. I have been the victim and my loins said "dude, go. In." So I went. But I'm OK with that.

    ReplyDelete