Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black widow daters

The title basically speaks for itself. Just give me a minute to explain this one then if you don't like what I had to say then you can talk shit.

There are people in the world that are like the black widows of the dating world. A black widow dater is almost the exact same as the black widow spider. Everything is going great until they mate then they bite the heads off of their mate thus killing them. Well the black widow dater will have a great time with the potential victim then after sex they will begin to slowly kill that person. Not in the physical aspect but they would begin to treat the other person like trash. They may even put the other person in sex only (jumpoff) status although everything leading up to the sex never indicated that it would be just sex.

The black widow dater can be detrimental to a friendship. Friends don't have sex. Sex ruins friendships. I know there are a lot of you out there that believe in friends with benefits. Hey, if that's what you like it’s on you. I know what it does to real friendships and it isn't pretty. This is why I came to the conclusion that some friendships trump sex.

For example :( I will not say the opposite sex either because I have seen same sex friend’s ruined as well.) You guys know that there is chemistry there. You go out and have a great time. You have sex. You find out the person or maybe you are emotionally unavailable. The next time you see this person at friend X's house the encounter will uber AWKWARD!

There are some people in this world that mean more to me than a wild 30-45 minutes of hot animalistic sex. 
I was kind of a black widow dater at one point. I wasn't aware that I was a black widow dater because men never bothered to say anything. They would deal with me and take the abuse. A good friend of mine made a joke one day that opened my eyes. I think it’s because I highly mistreated a member of her family that I was dealing with for a good period of time. She made A LOT of jokes about how I treated him and like a sick puppy he followed me around anyway.

I can't say if I am still a black widow dater but I try to be weary of my actions. So if I ever treated you like trash after an encounter my apologies. Humans are creatures of habit. You don't know you have a problem until someone points it out sometimes. By the way please stop acting like little bitches and your feelings won't get hurt. What? I am a work in progress.

Do you know Black widow daters? Are you one? Have you encountered one? How do you handle them?



No comments:

Post a Comment