Monday, August 8, 2011

The incredible nip slip

So if you forgot that I heart Boobies, let me remind you. I love Boobies. Remember when I said I like to imagine the nipples? Well, nothing says "Hello Lady" like a nip slip. Nicki Minaj had a nip slip while performing on stage the other day. While yes most of her is plastic, hence why i am guessing she calls herself a Barbie, it was still nice to see her chocolate chip nips.  Like I have said in the past you can gag her and send her my way.

While we are taking the time to talk about nip slips let’s talk about the great sets we have seen in the past. Rosario Dawson, while it wasn’t a nip slip, her pretty bitties did grace us on the silver screens. I forget what movie it was but trust me it was nice. I honestly don’t think the movie was even all that good other than her titties. I'm just being honest.

I mean we can't talk nip slip without talking about Janet's wardrobe malfunction during that one Super Bowl. She really makes me want to get my nipples pierced. Good thing I know how much that really hurts. For those reader’s wondering, it isn't going to happen. I'd be like that one stripper you see at every Strip club in America with the one nipple pierced. Everyone asks her the same dumb question too. "Flashy tittybox, why do you only have one nipple pierced?" but I digress.

If anyone ever wants to see Angelina Jolie naked and getting her lesbian on you have to watch Gia. Her breasts are perky and pleasant in this movie. This was before she had 80 kids of course. The only thing I have to warn about this movie is that she plays a heroin addict. I couldn’t watch the drug scenes. They made me cringe.

Even though I cheated and used examples from movies I know that you guys know of plenty of nip slips out there.


What are some of your Favorite Nip slips of all time?

1 comment:

  1. Stacy Dash. Tara Reid, Christina Aguilera, HALLE BERRY!!!! JESSICA ALBA!!!! Ohh too many to name lol

    ReplyDelete