Sunday, August 14, 2011

the not so sexy panties

Every woman I know owns a few pairs of not so sexy panties. The longer a woman is single and not trying to score some ass the less and less sexy her panty collection becomes. Can you imagine what my panty draw looks like?

For those people who imagine my panty draw full of sexy erotic thongs, think again. As I got older I said forget having a piece of floss stuck up my ass for hours. Those things can hurt your ass. Like if you sit the wrong way and the thong pulls tight. It can literally scratch your anal area. Not a good look.

Ever wonder why girls in the clubs act so stank? It's because they have thong cuts on their assholes. They can't help but to be bitchy. They have diaper rash.

I digress. The other day I was getting dress and I put on a pair of nude color seamless bikini panties. Nice ad comfortable might I add. Well I had forgotten I had company and I was supposed to pretend to b sexy. As I was getting dressed he sarcastically said "Sexy." While I was a little embarrassed I kindly pointed out to him that I've known him for too long to be uncomfortable.

I mean are women supposed to pretend to love the sexy panty their whole life? When is it OK to pull out the not so sexy panties?

2 comments:

  1. Should men start utilizing the equivalent of the sexy panty? And if so, what would it be? Does the banana hammock sound like a safe alternate?

    ...Jay T_

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banana hammock while at one point may have been sexy seems a bit gay now. I don't find anything sexy about men panties. I personally am a fan of boxer briefs. You can always see a print even when its not up for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete